Introduction to The Eternal Entrepreneur
What is an Eternal Entrepreneur? On episode one of the Eternal Entrepreneur, Pierce Brantley and Joe Newton introduce the podcast and walk you through what you can expect from listening to the show. Topics discussed include what it means to be an Eternal Entrepreneur, the type of content that we will share, and when you can expect to hear new stuff.
- Pierce and Joe’s backgrounds
- What is an Eternal Entrepreneur?
- Where did the term eternal entrepreneur come from?
- Type of content including interviews and teach focused episodes
- What does it look like to go past just applying biblical principles to your business
- Partnering with God
- An Eternal Entrepreneur is always asking what is the good God has for this
- How do you find a balance between the practical and the spiritual
3 Key Points:
- An Eternal Entrepreneur is partnering with God to find the good and build a lasting legacy
- You can expect one episode a week that will alternate between interviews and teaching
- Joe and Pierce have both built businesses and partnered with the Lord in the process. You will be introduced to other like minded entrepreneurs to learn how to do it as well.
-“An Eternal Entrepreneur is building something that is going to leave a lasting effect.” – Joe Newton
-”World-class is not the best you can do in Christ.” – Pierce Brantley
Calling: Awaken to the Purpose of Your Work – Link to Purchase by Pierce Brantley
To find out when our new episodes are released sign up for our email list at www.PierceBrantley.co/podcast
Join our Facebook group at www.facebook.com/The-Eternal-Entrepreneur-104455511332701