Why Christian Entrepreneurs Need a Coach — Jeremy Patty
On episode number 002 of the Eternal Entrepreneur, life coach Jeremy Patty shares how he partners with business professionals and helps them live up to their full potential. Later in the episode we also talk about how being an entrepreneur can be a lonely journey and how to find others to partner with.
- The importance of coaching
- The value of mentors
- Moving from financial security to eternal security
- Partnering with a life coach
- The importance of having a coach when transitioning into business ownership
- Common blind spots and how to deal with them
- Doing business with the Lord vs doing business for the Lord
- Mastermind Groups
- Sharing what Jeremy heard from the Lord and having an impact
- Don’t plan in isolation
- A cord of 3 strands is not easily broken
3 Key Points:
- Hiring a life coach can help to jump-start change in your life.
- Hearing God’s voice is important to have a strategic impact.
- Entrepreneurship can be lonely and it is important to find others to connect with.
-“The purpose in a man’s heart is like deep water, but a man of understanding will draw it out.” – Proverbs 20:5
-“Learning to see problems from other perspectives.” – Jeremy Patty
-”Doing business for the Lord vs doing business with the Lord.” – Jeremy Patty
-”Whatever business we are in is a platform to love people.” – Jeremy Patty
Jeremy Patty Coaching – www.jeremypatty.com
Calling: Awaken to the Purpose of Your Work – Link to Purchase by Pierce Brantley
To learn more about the Eternal Entrepreneur and get weekly updates then go to www.PierceBrantley.co/podcast
Join our Facebook group at www.facebook.com/The-Eternal-Entrepreneur-104455511332701